TSTV is an indigenous Satelite Television of Nigeria Operated by ABS and Telecom which was launched on 1st October 2017 and promised to recruit over 5000 Nigeria into the company. TStv will be showing various mix of local and international channels which falls in within News, Entertainment, Sports, Science, Kids, Health etc. and will be distributed on the ABS 3A Africa beam, located at 3 degrees west.
The TSTV Nigeria has on this note announced to recruit about 5000 Nigerians. So for you to take part in the ongoing recruitment, all you need is to read carefully and see the application guides and steps.
All applicants for the TSTV Recruitment must possess the followingl
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
- Strategic thinking
- Service Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Results orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication – Verbal & Written
- Analytical thinking/problem solving etc.
- The online application is free
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).