Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified African students whose internship program commences from July to December 2018.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: All African Country
About the Award: Chevron Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
- Candidate must be an African Citizen
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Chevron provides:
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Duration of Program: July – December 2018
How to Apply:
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.