ABOUT: UK Visa Lottery Application Form 2018 – Do you wish to apply for the UK visa but have no idea on how to begin? Do you find the whole procedures confusing? Here is a guide to help relief you of the fear of getting entangled up.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
How to Apply
- Visit www.uk.usembassy.gov
- You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- Date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue and required documents.
- Click submits.
The following documents will be required of you as you’ll be attending the appointment:
- Printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Your biometric thumbprint will be done at the application centre after payment of visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.