The new Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS) is now available on offer for excellent and very talented (non-European) students in technical bachelor and master programmes. International students (non-European) can apply for these scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to International students (non-European).
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history – its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger of two educational institutions, the Hogeschool Enschede and Hogeschool IJselland, in 1998 paved the way for Saxion University in its present form. This merger enabled Saxion to build further on its strong position in Dutch higher education and since then Saxion University has come to be recognized as an important centre of expertise at regional, national and international level.
Application Deadline: For our September intake the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 15 April, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.
University/institution of Study: Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Scholarship Sponsor: Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS))
Country of Study: Netherlands
Level of Study: Undergraduate and Masters Degree
Scholarship Benefits: The SLTS covers a waiver of € 10.000,- on the total package fee.
Field/Area of Study:
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Media & Game Technologies
- Bachelor of Creative Media & Game Technologies (SDP)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (SDP)
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (SDP)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (HBO-ICT)
- Bachelor of Fashion & Textile Technologies
- Bachelor of Fashion & Textile Technologies (SDP)
- Master of Applied Nanotechnology
- Master in Innovative Textile Development
Type of Award: Tuition Waiver
To be eligible for the SLTS:
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 80% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher*,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
- You receive no other scholarship.
International students (non-European) can apply for these scholarships.
Instruction on Application:
You can apply for a scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form. A letter of motivation has to be included in the scholarship application. For our September intake, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 15, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.