Are you an International students? Are you willing to pursue a Masters degree in Finland?
We are pleased to announce that The University of Tampere, Finland is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to undertake a masters program in the institution.
This scholarship program consists of two categories:
- The University of Tampere tuition fee scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
The University of Tampere global student award for academic excellence scholarships covers 100% of the tuition fees and include a €7,000 annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the two-year Master’s degree programme.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Tampere.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 17th January 2018.
Applications can be made through an electronic portal. Click here to apply