This scholarship program provides everything from full tuition, fees, room and board for one first-year (freshman) high-achieving international student.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must be secondary school students (not university students) applying as first-year (freshman) students for the fall (August) 2017 semester.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
– Applicants must demonstrate commitment to service and advancing the needs of people in their home country.
The mode of application is online. Click here to begin application process.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on the 15th December 2017.
Apply Here The Scholarship Webpage